We are hiring!
Technical Sales Manager
We are seeking a Technical Sales Manager. This position will be office OR home based (ideally within 100 miles of Bracknell) with potential travel worldwide. The position is a full-time permanent role.
- This is a key Technical Sales position for us.
- You will be responsible for looking after distributors worldwide to include any requests for pricing and also to provide them with technical and marketing support.
- A major part of the role is setting up virtual meetings and presenting technical marketing material to customers and distributors. You must be comfortable presenting to large numbers.
- You will build and develop long-term relationships with distributors and customers.
- Commercially astute, you will achieve and develop sales in a highly competitive market building upon the existing distributor and customer base
- You will apply your technical knowledge when developing customised solutions.
- You will deliver a first class service to distributors and customers
Qualifications and Experience
- A scientific background, ideally in Cosmetic Science. Knowledge of cosmetic ingredients would be advantageous
- Experienced Technical Sales Representative OR a Development Chemist within the Personal Care / Cosmetics industry with a scientific background and an ambition to pursue a career in technical sales
- Willingness to travel internationally as the role progresses and current restrictions ease.
- A track record of successful account or project management and new business development, ideally acquired in the cosmetics industry OR a comparable technical environment
- Excellent customer-facing negotiation skills, with the ability needed to deliver customer solutions
- Tenacity and self-reliance
- A passion for selling and promoting cosmetic active ingredients and functional materials
- Excellent communication skills, with flair to deliver bespoke ideas and concepts to meet customer needs
- A motivated and enthusiastic self-starter who can work autonomously
- Language skills are highly beneficial but not essential.